Tacoma Plumbing (Nth Qld) Pty Ltd have been utilised on a number of health facilities ranging from Public to Private Hospital refurbishments and redevelopments to Aged Care Homes and Specilaised Facilities and Practices. Our Quality Management Plan to the AS/NZS 9001 Standards as well as our extensive range of plant and equipment allow us to meet the high standards that are expected on these facilities including a range of methodology’s from dust supression to working within the confinements of a live hospital and the specialised nature of these tasks.
Our experience working with a range of builders and clients has allowed us to continue to grow our resources and knowledge to meet the ever changing requirements of the State and Federal Government as well as local commities and boards, ensuring our workmanship exceeds the clients expectations and work is carried out with minimal to no distruption of these crucial services.
Examples of past projects we have completed throughout the Far North include:
- Cairns Base Hospital Block A & B Redevelopment
- Cairns Base Hospital Block C & E (2011-2013) Redevelopment
- Cairns Private Hospital
- Tully Nursing Home
- Cairns Womens Imaging & Cairns Radiology
- Cairns Fertility Centre
- JCU School of Dentistry, Cairns Campus
- JCU Tropical Health ,Cairns Campus
- JCU Clinical Practices and Allied Health, Townsville Campus
- Sub-Actute Facility Townsville
- Normanton Residential Rehabilitation Centre (Normanton Hospital)
- GP Super Clinic, Townsville